As part of the development of their sales team, Avencore is looking for a full-time Business Developer for their US office.
Who are we?
Avencore is a global consultancy specializing in the industry. We deploy creative, innovative, and effective solutions at our clients to achieve operational excellence and address strategic challenges. We work with international large corporations, mid-sized companies as well as startups, across various industrial sectors, including aerospace, space, energy, transportation, consumer goods, process industries, healthcare, and automotive.
Avencore consultants are based in five offices in Paris, Düsseldorf, Heidelberg, New York, and Shanghai.
At Avencore, you will be able to:
- Express your entrepreneurial spirit and contribute to the growth of a rapidly evolving company.
- Explore various industrial sectors, products, types of projects, and organizations.
- Engage with high-level stakeholders (executive management; C-level).
- Thrive in a small-sized company with a horizontal organizational structure, where the door is always open to interact with directors and founders.
As a Business Developer, you will play a crucial role in both developing existing client accounts and acquiring new clients. You will be involved in the entire sales cycle, including:
- Sourcing accounts and contacts.
- Mapping target accounts.
- Email and telephone prospecting.
- Promoting the use of digital tools and making them available.
- Managing and maintaining relationships with prospects and clients.
- Qualifying opportunities.
Profile and Qualities
- Ideally a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent professional experience.
- Motivated by sales hunting and client relationships.
- Perseverance, proactivity, persuasive skills, high mental horsepower
- At least six months of successful experience in sales development, preferably in complex sales cycles.
- Knowledge of management consulting and/or the industrial sector.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus attractive variable component: 50k to 100k package based on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: PTO, 401k, Trinet Health Plan
- Remote position, with frequent business trips in USA and Canada
- USA work authorization required
- HR call - 10 min
- US Manager Interview 1 – 45 min
- US Manager Interview 2 – 1 hour
- Business case interview – 1 hour
- Interview with our CEOs – 1 hour