Junior Consultant (f/m/d) | USA
You can work for a leading industrial company. Or you can work with all of them!
AVENCORE is a fast-growing global consultancy with offices in France, Germany, China, and the US.
We specialize in industrial competitiveness with a proven track record across many industries. Our clients value our ability to deliver results in line with their expectations, while generating momentum and changing the mindset across their organization. We are both strategic thinkers with deep knowledge in product and operational improvement, and doers who drive practical changes with clients, while keeping the big picture in mind.
What do we offer you ?
- The opportunity to work on strategic, high-stakes projects driving significant improvements with our clients
- A variety of stimulating projects from competitiveness improvement to transformation to functional turnaround
- Exposure to many different industries
- Interaction with high-level stakeholders and executives of prestigious large- and mid-size companies right from the beginning
- The chance to be part of a team of high-profile, highly educated, and seasoned consultants who will take every step to help you succeed
As a young professional, you will work as part of a team at the appropriate seniority level at international clients. You will challenge their experts to achieve outstanding, tangible results, in line with the goals set by the C-level management of our clients. You will quickly master our methodologies and techniques, and become ready for higher levels of contribution and the next steps of your career.
Which qualifications are required ?
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering. Beyond technical aspects, you also have a demonstrated interest in economics.
- Strong technical skills, as well an an ability to understand complex systems quickly.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Previous professional experience gained through internships or full-time positions.
- Willingness to travel across North America and internationally.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Avencore's flat hierarchy, intrapreneurial culture, and growth dynamic guarantee our employees´ continuous high level involvement and career evolution. Join us and grow with us!
- New York
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Already working at AVENCORE?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.